We asked our staff and alumni - What are you thankful for?
- "Sandy!" -Samantha S.
- "Great memories and great friends." -Anthony H.
- "Great trips, campers, and staff. And cooking with Daniela!" -Iris R.
- "Working with friends that I've grown up with for 7 years at camp" -Amber R.
- "Color War!" -Cole R. & Javen W.
- "The friendships I have made working at Hillcrest, being able to act as a role model for the campers, and having amazing memories to look back on!" -Alyssa S.
- "Everything!" -Julia D.
- "Working with great people and having fun with campers!" -Carrie A.
- "My 6/7 Boys group who, every summer on the last day, always ask me when the FIRST day of camp is going to be!" -Jon S.
- "The amazing memories and lifelong friendships I've made during my 19 years at Hillcrest." -Daniel B.
We are thankful for our past, present, and future Hillcrest families, who help make every Hillcrest Jewish Center Day Camp summer incredible!
From all of us here at Hillcrest, Happy Thanksgiving!